ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITH A LEADING MANUFACTURER OF CONSUMER PRODUCTS?
The Procter & Gamble Alexandria, Louisiana plant is looking for qualified individuals who want to become members of a high performing team, producing high quality consumer products. Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
- 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Willing to work rotating day and night shift
- Operate hand and power tools to repair and perform equipment maintenance daily
- Two plus years’ experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Basic computer skills: basic math, reading and writing skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
If you are interested in being considered for employment with us, we need you to note the following:
- To apply, please go to www.pgcareers.com. The job number for Alexandria plant production technician is MFG00006833. You will need an email address in order to complete your application. (All pre-employment correspondences are sent via email.)
- The application is a scored document. The application score will determine if the candidate will proceed to the next step – the assessment. Both of these steps will need to be completed by 8/10/20 @ 8am CST.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer