Response to Coronavirus
Central Louisiana Regional Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Business Resource Information
Businesses are concerned about their long term viability, as well as the health and wellbeing of their employees and customers. The Central LA Regional Chamber of Commerce is working with partner organizations, community leaders, and state and federal officials to provide information, links and direct services to chamber members and the business community during the current state of emergency.
The Chamber office located at 1118 Third Street in Alexandria is closed in accordance with the Stay-at-Home order, but is fully operational with staffers working from home.
If you are a business in need of assistance, please call or email us.
Governmental Relations, Policy, Strategy, State and Federal Legislation
Small Business Government Assistance Information
U.S. Chamber Connection
Deborah Randolph, President, Central LA Regional Chamber of Commerce
Membership/Event Information, Requests to Share Information with Chamber Members
Cindy Cespiva, Membership/Events Director
Companies are invited to the Rapides Parish Schools Senior Job Fair
SBA Stands Ready to Assist Louisiana Businesses and Residents Affected by the Severe Winter Storms
March 9, 2021
Small Business Owners: Make your voice heard! Take the Survey.
October 14, 2020
Louisiana Main Street Recovery Program QuickRelief Update
September 5, 2020
Emergency Continues – Certain Blood Types Out of Stock
September 4, 2020
SBA Stands Ready to Assist Louisiana Businesses and Residents Affected by Hurricane Laura
August 30, 2020
Impacted By Hurricane Laura? Get the Latest Business Recovery Information
August 28, 2020
Notice: Now Accepting New Applications for COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans
August 24, 2020
With Two Storms in the Gulf, Learn More About How to Keep Your Business, Employees and Communities Safe
August 24, 2020
Week 11 (August 10-14, 2020) Mobile Van Testing
August 6, 2020
BACK-TO-SCHOOL COVID TESTING BLITZ
July 31, 2020
FACE COVERING ORDER GUIDANCE - 7-12-20
July 12, 2020
Is Your Business Hiring? Virtual Career Fair July 23, and August 12, 2020.
July 9, 2020
Treasurer Schroder: Main Street To Start Taking Grant Applications By July 28
July 1, 2020
Updated: January 13, 2021
LSUA CENLA ECONOMIC DASHBOARD FOR JANUARY RELEASED
Shopify will host weekly webinars for LA small business owners. You can also access previously recorded webinars at any time—learn what you want, when you want to! We will post information here about upcoming webinars.
Are you looking for a career with a leading manufacturer of consumer products?
The Central Louisiana Regional Chamber of Commerce has compiled the following list of businesses currently hiring for a variety of full-time and part-time positions due to the increased demand for goods and services.
Please let us know if your business is hiring by sending an email to Cindy Cespiva at email@example.com. Please include the company name, a brief description of the open position or positions and instructions on how to apply.
- Surveillance Epi Positions Click Here
- Payne, Mooore & Herrington, LLP CPA firm is accepting resumes to fill two full-time Staff Accountant positions. Click Here
- There are currently career opportunities at Gilchrist. Apply online and become part of the GCC team today. https://www.gilchristconstruction.com/careers
- Remedy Staffing Alexandria, Position Openings: Production Machine Operators, Warehouse/Production Forklift Operators, General Laborers, apply at www.remedystaffing.com or call 318-449-WORK(9675)
- Family Care Services, Position Opening: Direct Care Staff, apply in person at 5129 Highway 28 East, Pineville
- RoyOMartin, Position Openings: Production Team Member & Construction Millwright, https://royomartin.com/people/careers/?
- Gulf Coast Social Services, Position Opening: Caregiver/Direct Service Worker, apply at www.gcssla.org or call (318)448-1801
- Pecan Grove Training Center, Position Opening: LPNs for 10p-6a, 2p-10p, and weekend doubles, call Director of Nursing at (318) 448-0291
- Perforex LLC, Position Opening: Class A CDL Truck Driver, call (318) 445-6799
- Leading Health Care of Louisiana, Position Opening: Direct Support Worker, apply at https://www.Lhcla.com
- ProTemp Staffing Solutions, Position Opening: Manufacturing, apply at 1150 Expressway Drive Suite 102, Pineville, LA
- DIS-TRAN Overhead Solutions, Position Opening: Temporary at Treatment Facility, apply at http://distran.com
- Albertsons https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers
- Aramark https://allcareers-aramark.icims.com/jobs
- CVS Pharmacy https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
- Dollar Tree https://www.dollartree.com/careers-stores/
- Family Dollar https://www.dollartree.com/careers-stores/
- Express Employment Professionals https://www.expresspros.com/AlexandriaLA
- Kroger https://jobs.kroger.com/
- Home Depot https://careers.homedepot.com
- Lowe's https://jobs.lowes.com/employment/
- Office Depot https://officedopot.com/jobs
- Sonic https://careers.sonicdrivein.com/us/en
- Target https://corporate.target.com/careers
- Waitr https://waitrapp.com/careers
- Walgreens https://jobs.walgreens.com/
- Wendy's - Alexandria https://www.snagajob.com/company/wendys